Final TouchTM Motorized Fader Automation System
Derived from API's Vision Automation System used extensively in the Vision, Legacy Plus and AXS consoles, API now offers optional Final Touch fader automation for the 1608-II console. Final Touchautomation combines system reliability, user flexibility and operational simplicity and offers a host of features found only in the most expensive and sophisticated console automation systems typically costing many times more. Consoles can be factory-fitted with Final Touch automation prior to delivery, and existing 1608-II consoles can be retrofitted with Final Touch automation.
New: In addition to the 1608-II, API's Final Touch automation systems are available for the flagship Vision console, the Legacy AXS, and the new 2448. This allows for mix files to be easily transferred across any of these API console products.
Final Touch Automation Features:
- Reliable, self-contained system requiring no external computer
- Individual Switch Control on each fader
- Global Control Panel in the console Center Section
- Hi Resolution 7.5" Touch Screen Control
- Files are easily saved to standard memory cards
- Automated Mute and Insert switches on each channel
- Unlimited Fader Groups with 2 dedicated Group Master Faders
- Motorized Stereo Program Fader
- 4 Motorized Stereo Returns
- DAW Control with unity gain audio bypass
- Unlimited Mix Restore points
- Comprehensive Operations Manual