- API 500-6B
Other uses for the versatile lunchbox include:
- Multi-track recording of acoustic and electronic audio sources
- Sound reinforcement systems and recording to multi-track formats
- Multiple facility projects where portability is a plus
- Broadcast and audio for video production
- Custom channel input strips
NOTE: The older 560A equalizer may use pin 15 for a "direct output" and must be disabled on the 560A circuit board edge connector by cutting a trace. This will eliminate 48 volts from damaging the 560A series equalizers.